MUNRO PARTNERS MARCH 2020 QUARTERLY WEBINAR FOLLOW UP Q&A
Following our 8 April webinar and the fluid state of markets, we received a number of client queries. This 28 April Q&A follow up with Nick Griffin has the following questions asked:
1. What comments can you make on the COVID crisis and how you’re seeing markets right now?
2. Could you talk about the US market that seems out of sync with the overall economy.?
3. Will Munro Partners’ Areas of Interest – e-commerce, digital payments and digital enterprise – they continue to win in a post COVID world?
4. Does this create concerns from an anti-trust or regulatory standpoint down the track for these companies you mention?
5. What other Areas of Interest are you looking at right now?
6. Can you provide an update on the Fund’s currency hedging?
7. Can you talk about the importance of liquidity in long/short strategies and how these are managed?
Please feel free to watch the video recording via the webinar link and contact us if you would like the presentation slides.
Please note that the presentation constitutes general information only and has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of individuals.